Who says you can’t have pizza for breakfast? When you wake up craving carbs, there could be no better way to start your day.
Pastorelli Ultra Thin Pizza Crust
Pam no stick cooking spray
Bertolli tomato sauce with olive oil, basil and garlic
Mozzarella shredded cheese
Garlic spread (“Toum” is garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt all whipped together)
Salt & Pepper
We’ve just woken up, so who can be bothered with exact measurements? For this recipe, just grab your ingredients and build the breakfast pizza your heart desires!
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Put a bit of oil on your cooking sheet to prevent sticking. Lay out pizza crust.
- Spread a few tablespoons of the tomato pasta sauce on the crust.
- Add a pinch of salt & black pepper, some basil, and garlic sauce for an extra kick
- Sprinkle on a layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Add ham, green onion, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms… all sliced of course.
- Carefully crack three eggs on top.
- Sprinkle on some parmesan, more basil and sesame seeds… and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until the crust is brown, cheese is melty, and eggs are done to your liking).
I like to enjoy this recipe with a cold Perrier and finish it off with a double shot of Vanilio Nespresso.