A simple but pleasing pasta dish for any noodle and any time
I love this pasta anytime of the day really. And it makes for a great pre-workout meal too! Just be sure to eat it at least 2-3 hours before you hit the gym. Today I use farfalle (bowtie) pasta, but you can use whatever shape fits your fancy or just happens to be in your cupboard.
Wagyu Ground Beef or Beyond Beef for any vegetarians
2 Chopped Shallots
1 Tsp Minced Garlic
Salt and Pepper
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt, and bring to a boil.
- Cook the Farfalle Pasta al dente, roughly around 11 minutes.
- Once it is ready, drain and return to the original cooking pot. Stir in a Tbsp of olive oil so that the pasta doesn’t stick together as it cools.
- In a mixing bowl, add the minced beef, chopped parsley, 1 chopped shallot, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Massage evenly.
- Pinch out small, bite sized meatballs of the minced beef mix and set aside.
- In a skillet, add a bit of oil oil and cook the other chopped shallot until golden. Add the minced garlic and mushrooms and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add the beef balls and cook until they reaches your desired tenderness.
- Once cooked, pour all the contents of the skillet on top of the pasta and add a nive handful of pomegranate seeds. Mix everything together.
- Garnish the pasta dish with grated parmesan and some more chopped parsley.