PENNE, RIGATONI, FARFALLE, FUSILLI, CONCHIGLIE PASTA
A simple but pleasing pasta dish for any noodle and any time
I love this pasta anytime of the day really. And it makes for a great pre-workout meal too! Just be sure to eat it at least 2-3 hours before you hit the gym. Today I use farfalle (bowtie) pasta, but you can use whatever shape fits your fancy or just happens to be in your cupboard.
Wagyu Ground Beef or Beyond Beef for any vegetarians
2 Chopped Shallots
1 Tsp Minced Garlic
Salt and Pepper
- Fill a large pot with water, add some salt, and bring to a boil.
- Cook the Farfalle Pasta al dente, roughly around 11 minutes.
- Once it is ready, drain and return to the original cooking pot. Stir in a Tbsp of olive oil so that the pasta doesn’t stick together as it cools.
- In a mixing bowl, add the minced beef, chopped parsley, 1 chopped shallot, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Massage evenly.
- Pinch out small, bite sized meatballs of the minced beef mix and set aside.
- In a skillet, add a bit of oil oil and cook the other chopped shallot until golden. Add the minced garlic and mushrooms and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add the beef balls and cook until they reaches your desired tenderness.
- Once cooked, pour all the contents of the skillet on top of the pasta and add a nive handful of pomegranate seeds. Mix everything together.
- Garnish the pasta dish with grated parmesan and some more chopped parsley.
Kaldzar is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.