ProLon Results. ProLon Reset.
ProLon ReSet is a 1-day fasting nutrition program that uses a patented, precise blend of plant-based nutrients to provide you essential nutrition and fuel without activating your body’s food sensing system. ProLon ReSet is for people who are interested in amping up their Intermittent Fasting, or simply giving their body a much-needed break from mindless eating and high-calorie sugar and carb diets with a nutrition program that can give you the benefits of a full day fast.
When you do a ProLon ReSet, you eat while your body thinks it’s fasting because the scientifically designed combination of nutrients does not trigger nutrient sensing pathways. During this 1-day fast, your body’s ketone levels will rise as your body starts to break down fat stores for fuel, and your glucose levels will remain steady – similar to what happens when you’re fasting.
What’s on the menu!
1 Fast Bar (Nuts & Honey)
1 Herbal Tea
2 Algal Oil Packets
1 Tomato Soup
1 Almond and Kale Crackers
2 NR-1 Packets
1 Olives Packet
1 Herbal Tea
1 Butternut Squash Soup
1 I.F. Bar (Lemon Berry)
ProLon FMD: The 5-Day Fasting Mimicking Diet
If you seek the benefits of Prolonged Fasting including autophagy and rejuvenation, the 5-Day ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD) has been extensively tested, has been safely used by hundreds of thousands of generally healthy consumers, and has been clinically tested to provide many benefits including the support overall metabolic health when used in multiple consecutive cycles. As with any diet, you should talk to your healthcare provider, who may recommend doing monthly cycles until you reach your individual goals, and then every 3-6 months thereafter to maintain benefits.
- My Experience on Prolon – the Fasting Mimicking Diet
- Prolon – Box Contents, Ingredients, and Nutritional Facts
- Does Prolon Really Work?
- The Benefits of Fasting for 24 Hours and Beyond
- How to Fast Intermittently vs Prolonged
- 7 Protein Sources for Heart Health and Longevity
Kaldzar is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- ProLon Reveiw: My First Experience with the Fasting-Mimicking Diet
- From Psychopaths To ‘Everyday Sadists’: Why Do Humans Harm The Harmless?
- Why did Russia invade Ukraine?
- The ‘Runner’s High’ May Result From Molecules Called Cannabinoids – The Body’s Own Version of THC and CBD
- 5 Ways Nutrition Could Help Your Immune System Fight Off The Coronavirus
- ARCANE | Music On My Teeth #7