An Easy Way To Prep For The Day
Meal Prep – Grilled Salmon and Veggies
1 Sweet Potato
1 Bunch Brussel Sprouts
1 Bunch Broccoli
Atlantic Salmon Filet
1/2 Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper
- Marinate the salmon fillet(s) in lemon juice, olive oil, oregano and salt and leave in the fridge until you are ready to grill them.
- Wash all your vegetables thoroughly; I use Natural Veggie Wash to ensure I remove all the waxes, chemicals and soils from the vegetables and fruits that I eat.
- Then, peel the sweet potato and cut, trim, slice the vegetables in any which way you prefer and add them to a large pan.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, pomegranate syrup, minced garlic, salt and pepper and mix everything together. Put the pan in the oven and bake at 400°F for around 30 mins depending how tender you want your veggies.
- Grill the salmon on medium to high heat for 4 minutes per side for a medium degree of doneness.
Pack your Tupperware with a bed of veggies and top with one of your juicy grilled salmon fillets.
Kaldzar is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.