These coconut butter cups hit the spot! They are so yummy, and nutrient dense! Peeeerf!
Who can resist the goodness of chocolate and coconut?! These keto-friendly cups are perfect for when you need a quick energy boost or are simply craving a sweet pick-me-up. And they are so easy to make, you have no excuse…
1 bar of 85% dark chocolate
1 Tbsp of Coconut oil
Coconut butter (or Almond butter)
1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- Melt the chocolate bar* with the coconut oil. (*You can substitute with high-quality dark chocolate chips if you can find them)
- Scoop half the melted chocolate into paper muffin cups (about 3/4 Tbsp per cup), and place these in the fridge.
- While that chocolate hardens, mix coconut butter or almond butter with a bit of maple syrup.
- Top the refrigerated chocolate with the butter mixture (again about 3/4 Tbsp each), and then top each with another layer of the remaining melted chocolate.
- Put these chocolate coconut treats back in the fridge until they harden.